The use of mustard gas against the Kurds | Colonel Cassad

The English is not perfect but you get the drift.

The Fourth Revolutionary War

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3074035.html

NKVD officer
colonelcassad

Russian specialists from the troops of radiation, chemical and bacteriological protection were in the district where “Moderate” militants used chemical weapons against the Kurds, particularly mustard gas.

16 Sep 2016 locality Um-Hosh was gassed. Gunmen opened fire on the advancing troops of the Kurdish self-defense. Terrorists fired at the village where the majority were civilians. Our crew was the first who managed to visit the place of use of toxic substances. At the risk of life our reporters recorded everything that happened that day. Meena Handicrafts struck the wall and exploded inside household structures. Peaceful resident was not far from the explosion site and at first did not understand that he was in the affected area.In a short time the woman lost consciousness and was taken to the district hospital of the city of Afrin. By the nature of lesions the doctors gave an unambiguous…

View original post 214 more words

Advertisements

Syria Calls on OPCW to Investigate Use of Toxic Gases by Terrorists in Aleppo

militarytechcooperations

Syria Calls on OPCW to Investigate Use of Toxic Gases by Terrorists in Aleppo

In the letters, the Ministry said that it has become evident to the Syrian government that the UN and the OPCW pay no attention when terrorist groups use chemical weapons against the Syrian people, and at the same time they cause a ruckus when it comes to baseless allegations accusing the Syrian government of such things, SANA reported.

The Ministry said that terrorist organizations like Fatah al-Sham Front ( formerly known as al-Nusra Front) and their affiliates, which some states label as “moderate opposition”, committed crimes using toxic gases including chlorine…

View original post 343 more words

HRW conducted a biased investigation for the school “bombing” in Idlib?

This isn’t the first time HRW have been shown to have provided false video footage and testimony – they were exposed by residents in the Donbass for exactly the same kind of propaganda.

OffGuardian

by Mehmet Ersoy

On November 6, Human Rights Watch published a report in which the Syrian government and its allies were accused of carrying out an airstrike on a school in Idlib province in late October, 2016.

According to the report, on October 26, the school was hit by two Su-24 jets used by the Syrian and Russian AFs. Citing some witnesses, the organization claims the jets dropped from 7 to 9 parachute bombs on the school and nearby road. It says no military facilities were in school or by it and all the casualties were among civilians.

It should be noted that, basing on HRW’s report, the Western media went off blaming Assad and his allies for murdering civilians. The artificial information hysteria even forced UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon make a hasty loud statement on military crimes in Idlib.

In its turn, the next day only the Russian side…

View original post 369 more words

US, British ‘Clean House’ to Delete Syria Terror Links By Finian Cunningham

by Finian Cunningham

Strategic Culture Foundation

US President Barack Obama has just given the Pentagon orders to assassinate commanders of the Al Nusra terror network in Syria. American media reports over the weekend say the new urgency arises from US intelligence fears that al Qaeda-affiliated groups are preparing to mount terror attacks against Western targets from strongholds in Syria.

The purported US «kill list» will be acted on through drone strikes and «intelligence assets». The latter refers, presumably, to US special forces that are already operating in northern Syria alongside Turkish military.

Last week, a similar announcement was carried in the British press, which reported that elite British SAS troops had received orders to kill up to 200 jihadi volunteers from Britain who are suspected to be active in Syria (and Iraq). Again, the same rationale was invoked as in the latest American plan. That the assassination program was to pre-empt terror attacks rebounding on Western states.

A British defense official was quoted as saying that the mission could be the mostimportant ever undertaken by the SAS in its entire 75-year history. «The hunt is on», said the official, «to take out some very bad people».

Significantly, too, the British SAS kill operations in Syria are reportedly being carried out as part of a «multinational effort». That suggests that the Pentagon’s initiative reported this weekend in being coordinated with the British.

However, there is something decidedly odd about this sudden determination by the Americans and British to eliminate terrorists in Syria.

Since the outbreak of the Syrian war in 2011, US, British and other NATO forces have shown meagre success in delivering on official claims of combating al Qaeda-linked terror groups, such as Islamic State (IS, ISIS or Daesh) and Jabhat al Nusra (also known as Jabhat al Fatal al Sham).

In this context, the terror groups have been Western assets in the regime-change war. Therefore, there has been no incentive to liquidate these assets – until now that is. Why now is the telling question.

The recent ceasefire debacles in the battleground northern city of Aleppo have demonstrated a systematic Western terror link. The failure by Washington to deliver on its commitment to separate so-called moderates from extremists is clear evidence that the alleged dichotomy is a hoax. The plain fact is that the US-backed «rebels» are fully integrated with the terror groups. That is, the US and its allies are sponsors of terrorism in Syria.

This has led to the reasonable charge by the Russian government that the US is supporting al Nusra, despite the latter being an internationally proscribed terrorist organization at the heart of the so-called American «war on terror». That charge has been corroborated by claims made by Nusra commanders who say that they have been receiving covert weapons supplies from the Americans. It is also substantiated by recent finds of US weaponry among terrorist dens that have been over-run by the Syrian Arab Army.

So, the question is: what is this latest urgency from the Pentagon to wipe out Nusra’s leadership in Syria really about?

First, let’s note that the implied precision of terrorist «kill lists» that the Americans and British are suddenly working on seems incongruous given that these NATO powers have up to now apparently been unable to furnish Russia with coordinates for extremist bases in Syria.

The Russian Ministry of Defense disclosed last week that the Americans have not provided a single scrap of information on the location of terrorist groups in Syria.

The US was obliged to share intelligence on extremist positions as part of the ceasefire plans resolved in September by Secretary of State John Kerry and Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Paid Mercenaries.

That then marks a seeming curious shift. From not being able to provide any intelligence on terror groups, now we are told in a different context that the US and its British counterpart are urgently moving ahead to carry out decapitation strikes on Nusra and ISIS commanders.

On the British side, reports said that a kill list of hundreds of British jihadis had been drawn up by the intelligence services of MI5, MI6 and GCHQ. Why wasn’t this information shared before with Russia, as part of the Kerry-Lavrov accord?

Timing is also another telling factor. Obama’s announced order to the Pentagon to ramp up assassination of Nusra leaders comes in the wake of the shock presidential election victory for Donald Trump. Trump’s election last week was an outcome that completely blindsided the White House and the Washington establishment, who thought that Democrat rival Hillary Clinton was a safe bet.

The abrupt US impetus to neutralize Nusra cadres also comes as the Russian navy flotilla takes up position in the Mediterranean off Syria. The flotilla is led by the aircraft carrier,Admiral Kuznetsov, along with destroyers equipped with Kalibr cruise missiles. The naval formation has been described as the biggest Russian deployment since the end of the Cold War 25 years ago. It will greatly enhance Russia’s air power which already has over the past year transformed the Syrian war into an eminent defeat for the Western-backed insurgents.

Now that nearly three weeks of Russia’s unilateral cessation in air strikes on terror targets in Syria has elapsed to no avail for a surrender by the insurgents, it is anticipated that Russian air power and Syrian forces on the ground are readying for a final, decisive offensive to vanquish the Western-backed proxy war.

President-elect Trump has stated on several occasions his approval of Russian and Syrian anti-terror efforts, unlike the Obama administration, which has sought to hamper them by accusing Moscow and Damascus of «war crimes» against civilians. Russia has rejected those claims as false. It points to recent initiatives to set up humanitarian corridors in Aleppo as evidence that it is trying to minimize civilian casualties. It is the US-backed militants who have sabotaged the humanitarian efforts.

In any case, Trump’s accession to the White House can be expected to give Russia a freer hand to bring the Syrian war to a close. And as noted, increased Russian military forces appear to be poised for this final push.

This is perhaps where the real significance of the latest Pentagon and British terrorist kill program is evinced. If we accept the plausible and proven premise that the Americans and their NATO allies have been covertly funding, arming and directing jihadi terror proxies, then one can expect that there is plenty of evidence within the terrorist ranks of such state-sponsoring criminal connections.

As Russian and Syrian forces eradicate the terrorist remnants one can anticipate that a trove of highly indicting information will be uncovered that grievously imputes Washington, London, Paris and others in Syria’s dirty war. Among the finds too will be hundreds of Nusra and other terrorist operatives who may be willing to testify as to who their handlers were. A huge can of worms awaits to be prized open.

To pre-empt such devastating evidence of Western culpability in waging a covert criminal war in Syria, the Pentagon and its British partner appear to be dispatching their elite troops to perform a little bit of «house cleaning». That cleaning may involve whacking jihadis who know too much.

No wonder the British official said it could be the most important mission for the SAS in its 75-year history. Washington and London’s neck is on the line.

US, British ‘Clean House’ to Delete Syria Terror Links

East Aleppo civilians accuse rebel leaders of corruption, storm aid center (videos)

OffGuardian

Aleppo-protests-696x392.jpg

Syrian civilians protest in East Aleppo today.

Al Masdar News reports:

On Tuesday afternoon, hundreds of Syrian civilians turned to the streets in the rebel-held Bustan al-Qaser district of besieged eastern Aleppo.

The demonstrators chanted for the removal of corrupt rebel commanders and proceeded to plunder the Yarmouk Aid Centre of its goods and distributed it among the local populace.

Local rebel factions did not dislodge the protests.

Two weeks ago, the Bustan al-Qaser neighbourhood was struck by infighting as Islamist groups overran several checkpoints held by the Free Syrian Army’s (FSA) Fastaqim Union, effectively disbanding the latter group.

Upwards of 200,000 civilians remain besieged in eastern Aleppo while some 9,000 militants have been accused of using local residents as human shields, refusing to allow their evacuation into government-held western Aleppo.

View original post 19 more words

‘Reforming’ ESA: the final frontier and the last moral boundary

It’s worth noting that Harry Clarke was a danger to himself and others and if found “fit for work” (as he undoubtedly would be, if not for the cost to lives lost because of the incident already recorded) under the work capability assessment programme, be forced, by financial considerations, to withhold critical information in order to find a job within the government “nudge” and “sanctions” culture.
“On 22 December 2014 a bin lorry collided with pedestrians in the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland, killing six and injuring fifteen others. The driver of the council-owned vehicle, Harry Clarke, said he had passed out at the wheel…….
Having been admitted to the Western Infirmary after the crash, Clarke was discharged on 7 January 2015 He was eventually diagnosed as having suffered neurocardiogenic syncope, a fainting episode caused by drop in blood pressure. …..
…….A good question to ask is this. In the event of injury or death to either the person coerced by the state into work, or to their work colleagues, as a consequence of that person not being fit for work, who is ultimately responsible? Bearing in mind that to qualify for ESA, a person has already been assessed as unfit for work. ……”

Politics and Insights

 IDS ESA Speakout share post.png

Context

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) is a benefit for people who are assessed as being unable to work because of a health condition and/or disability. Despite this, ESA has also been politically defined as financial support for people having difficulty finding a job because of a long-term illness or disability, to “help them back to work” despite their illness or disability. This presents a problematic tension because in order to qualify for ESA at all, people must be found to be unable to work, by their own doctor, and by the “independent” Work Capability Assessment.

There’s a significant difference between being unable to work, and facing significant additional barriers to work. People who are assessed are most commonly described as having “limited capability for work” – a phrase which is not precise in its meaning, and which does not include or prompt any consideration of social, cultural, political and…

View original post 4,290 more words

UK politician says Russia ‘has done a better job than anybody else’ for Mideast stability

militarytechcooperations

© Vadim Grishankin/Russian Defence Ministry Press and Information Office/TASS

LONDON, November 14. /TASS/. Russia has done “a better job in bringing back stability to the Middle East than anybody else,” Daniel Kawczynski, a British Conservative Party politician and Member of Parliament told TASS on Monday.

“The anti-Russian narrative has been rife for years; lately it has reached a new crescendo. Day in, day out, Russia is being accused of yet more sophisticated acts of wickedness,” he said.

“We are regularly shown emotive images of injured Syrian children, accompanied by the hypnotising mantra that Russia is to blame. We have become obsessed with Russia,” Daniel Kawczynski said.

Phantom fears

According to the British politician, NATO countries have created an “evil empire” in their minds and are “at risk of being driven to catastrophic decisions through the fear and disdain that are being instigated in us”.

“Our unease and discomfort with Russia’s…

View original post 624 more words